Sediment core sampl type Beeker,standard
(set A = basic set) can be used as an independent sampler.
· Like Multisampler / piston sampler but with lockable head and it is possible to hammer the sampler.
· 1.0 and 1.5 m long sampling tubes.
· Only suitable for assessing / pressing out samples on site.
· Operation almost as simple as Multisampler or piston sampler.
· Much cheaper than the old Beeker sampler set.
· The standard set is suitable for application in water to a maximum depth of 5 meter. Using extra extension rods sampling is possible to a greater depth in certain cases.
· Because of the compressed-air reservoirs and the large hose couplings the sampler has a maximum mobility and a variety of applications.
· The sampler is lightweight and easy to use, so many samples can be taken in a day.
· It is able to cope with many types of sediment varying in consistency from very watery and uncohesive to unconsolidated sands, regardless of the stratification of the soil.
(set B = extended set). Similar to the basic set, however supplied with the discharge and partitioning system to describe and press out samples on a very sophisticated, accurate manner.
· Tubes can be used directly in column tests.
· Transfer samples anaerobic in nitrogen environment.
· Describe and press out etc. at home base.
· A simple and controlled discharge- and/or partitioning of the sample with the hydropneumatic discharge- and partioning system.
Note: As sampling depth increases in flowing waters sampling will be more difficult.
Benefits Sediment core sampler, type Beeker
- No loss of sample in any case
· Cutting head can be closed with air pressure
· Piston assures perfect core sample length
· Can be hammered to sample all sediments
· For sample lengths up till 150 cm
· Transparant: Easiest profile description
· Contaminant free stainless steel body
· Set B allows for 10cm sub sample transfer
· Cannot be used in unsaturated sediments