As an option MB2 can be supplied with an integrated IMU and GPS heading system as well as an integrated real-time SVP sensor to simplify installation and calibration, making the MB2 perfect for use on vessels of opportunity, small survey launches and ASVs.
MB2 features a dedicated cylindrical transmit array and broad range of sounding frequencies improving on the performance of the MB1 by offering a wider coverage and narrower acoustic beam.
- The MB2 Multibeam Echosounder is developed for fast mobilization on smaller vessels and is optimized for shallow water survey companies, Port and Harbour Authorities, dredging companies and other users looking for an easy to use, quick to deploy, high resolution system.
- ?Selectable swath width up to 140 degrees
- Acoustic beam width 1.8° x 1.8°
- User selectable frequency range from 200 to 460 kHz
- Integrated IMU and GPS heading system (Optional)
- Integrated real-time SVP sensor (Optional)?