Allows a 3D Scanning sonar user to collect motion compensated 3D point clouds from a moving platform
Teledyne PDS MotionScan system allows a 3D Scanning sonar user to collect motion compensated 3D point clouds from a moving platform. The MotionScan system is comprised of: an RTK capable dual antenna GPS with precision heading output, a heave, pitch and roll sensor, a topside control console. In combination with a BlueView 3D Multibeam Scanning Sonar this creates a full survey package.
- 3D point cloud generation while scanning
- 3D scanning while in motion
- Geo-referenced 3D point clouds
- Real time 3D point cloud generation
- Motion compensated 3D scans
- Operate in standard profiling mode and adjusting tilt angles on the fly