Single parameter AP-LITE set
Sometimes multiparameter monitoring is not required, this is where the AP-LITE comes in. This pocket sized Aquaprobe is designed to measure a single parameter, it consists of a small body with an optical electrode socket. This socket can house any of our 8 optical AP-LITE electrodes, which simply screw in and out. Giving you a dedicated turbidity sensor one day, and a standalone chlorophyll sensor the next!
Optical AP-LITE sensor options:
· Blue Green Algae (fresh or salt water options available)
- Refined Oil
The AP-LITE single parameter set, consists of the GPS Aquameter (art. no.: 18.57.01) and the Aquaprobe AP-LITE body with socket for 1 optical sensor, with 3 m cable, various accessories in solid case. Without optical sensor.
The AP-LITE probe is designed to be fully submerged in water and is rated to IP68, that is to say, it is rated for continual immersion to a depth of 30 meters, and short term immersion to 100 meters.
The Aquameter (art. no. 18.57.01) included in the set has a built in pressure sensor for barometric compensation along with an integrated GPS receiver to pinpoint every data set in Google earth.
Using the provided PC utility, you can view recorded data, save and archive and export the data. Export as a detailed text report, as an Excel file or as a Google file for viewing in Google Earth and Google Maps.
· Ergonomic curved design sits nice in the hand, with rubber gasket for added grip in wet condition
· Backlit display; display of all the parameters being measured; scroll left and right to view
· Rugged, metal connectors provide extreme durability where its needed most
- Powered by 5 x ’AA’ cells
· Very easy to use; simple menu system
· Built in GPS receiver to enable location tagging with every data set, view data in Google Earth
· Built in air pressure sensor for atmospheric compensation
· 3-point pH calibration set to 4.01, 7.00 and 10.00
· Record data at the touch of a button, press M+ to record full data set including all parameters, GPS data and calibration data
· View recorded data including calibration details
Benefits AP-LITE probe
· Suitable for all optical AP-LITE sensors